The elegant WoodWick candle features a natural wick made from organic wood & combines the soothing sound of a crackling fire with premium fragrances for the ultimate candle-burning experience! Each highly scented WoodWick candle includes a finely crafted wood lid, which can be used to protect surfaces from the heat.
Jar will burn for up to 180 hours.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Keep burning candles away from flammable materials, children and pets.
- Do not place candles on or near other heat sources.
- Burn the candles on heat resistant surfaces
- Extinguish candles with great care ensuring that hot wax does not splatter.
- Keep the wick trimmed to no more than 1/8th of an inch.
- Keep the hot wax pool free of wick trimmings, matches or any other flammable materials and ensure that the wick is always in the centre of the candle.
- Do not allow anything to drop into the hot wax pool such as parts of the wick or a match as in very rare occasions this can cause a candle to explode.
Sometimes you may notice air bubbles in your WoodWick candles between the sides of the glass jar and the wax. Soy wax is more sensitive to temperature change than other types of wax and will sometimes shrink resulting in air bubbles. This is not considered a fault and will not affect the way the candle burns.